Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Rules of the Road

For the purposes of this blog, I'll be following the road south from Streatham Hill station down to the bottom corner of Streatham Common.

I appreciate the High Road technically extends down into Norbury, and even (shudder) Croydon; but there's only so many hours in the day and it's good to have an end in sight.

The plan is to visit and write something (hopefully interesting) about each shop, outlet, amenity, conveniences etc. along the high road. I'll be excluding from this any premises not on the ground floor (solicitors, dance studios, hostels etc.)

Finally, where possible, purchase goods and/or services from said outlet. Obviously the scope for that will be limited at certain places (i.e. estate agents; especially now there's a bloody Foxton's) but I shall do my best for the blog and the good of SW16.

No comments:

Post a Comment